How do I know a member’s payment was rejected?
What should I do?
Credit Card (Authorize.net)
Also, check out these helpful videos to learn more about authorize.net.
E-Check (Check Gateway)
- We cannot process your payment at this time”
- The financial source you used cannot be processed. Please contact us for more information. (888) 221-1161
Update account information
Open the member’s card in the dashboard and click the manage button. Here, you can re-enter the member’s credit card/bank account information. Farmigo does not allow you to see the member’s info that is on file for their own safety. Once you have update the member’s information, press save.
The next step is to charge the member. Click on the charge button.
1. Enter the amount you would like to charge the member
2. Select the preferred payment method
3. Charge the member
If the transaction worked, you will see a message that says the transaction was completed successfully and the payment will be recorded in the member’s card. If the transaction does not go through, ask the customer if there is another account/credit card you could try.
Common reasons a member’s payment would be rejected:
- Insufficient funds
- Account closed/invalid
- Account numbers entered were incorrect
- Address/zip code do not match the information on file for the bank account, credit/debit card, or PayPal account