We put as much functionality in your hands as we can -- it’s your system and we want you to have control over it. There are certain features that require the Farmigo team’s involvement.
If the action you want to take is a system function available to you and you’re unsure how, we're happy to show you. If it is a feature that the Farmigo Team needs to handle, we will let you know and make the change for you.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Advanced Customization Requests:
Managing Payment Methods and Payment Plans
Payment methods and payment plans determine how and when you will get paid.
Payment methods are ways that money gets transferred from a member's account to your account. For example:
- Payment in Full
- Pay in installments
- Pay on Delivery
- Prepay a pre-defined amount
Delays for Sign-up and Store Orders
- Setting vacations
- Changing Pickup Sites
- Updating subscriptions
- Viewing balance
Setting up a New Season, Cutting a Season Short, or Extending a Season
If you need to change the number of deliveries in a current schedule, there are several things to consider. For example:
- Will this impact my member’s balances?
- Will this affect my member’s payments?
Contact us and we'll walk you through the best way to do this.
- Add new categories or change existing categories for store items
- Add or change units for your store items
- Update a share or option price for all members who hold that share or option
Changing Administrative Information
- Adding your CSA policy to your sign-up process
- Updating your primary email address, phone number, or website
- Updating your logo
- Turning on comment fields for sign-ups and store orders