If you would like to offer EBT payment as an option for your customers, please read the instructions below. You will need the assistance of a Farmigo technical advisor to set this up - contact us!
Click Read More to read the rest of the tip.
- Create a payment plan with the title “EBT Payments”. This payment plan will act like the option to pay for 1 distribution at a time and will appear in the terms step of the sign-up process. We will also add the note: “ONLY select this payment plan if you are paying with EBT. Then select the Other payment method in final step of this sign-up process.”
- Enable the “Other” payment method with the following note: “Need to set up EBT payments? [Enter instructions for how you will be accepting EBT]"
- The member will begin the sign-up process link any member by selecting their pick-up location, share and options.
- In the Terms step of sign-up process, the member will select the designated EBT Payment Plan.
- Delete the Pending Internal payment
- Go to the Order tab of the member’s file and add a note to the sign-up comments box to indicate that they will be paying by EBT at pick-up. This will allow you review who needs to pay by EBT at pick-up by using the Labels report (CSV output) or Distribution report.