My name is Karli, and I am a new member to the Farmigo team. I will be bringing you tips of the week to update you on our new and improved features.
This week, I want to introduce you to our enhanced user sign-up experience. We have received feedback from your CSA members that some aspects of the sign-up process is unclear. We also received feedback from you, our farmers, that you would like the sign-up design to be more inline with your website. We've been listening and have made an effort to redesign the sign-up interface to make it a more attractive and enticing experience for users. Below are screenshots of the old and new interfaces so you can get a look at the changes we made. We hope you like it!
- New sign-up process navigation bar displays the steps as a forward moving sequence so members better understand the process
- New summary box displays distribution and delivery details more effectively, minimizing errors in customer orders
- The white background creates a more attractive, simpler environment that customers say makes the information clearer
Old Web Store
New Web Store
Old Member Account
New Member Account
- Flaunt your art skills - If you have changed your logo since you started using Farmigo, let us know and we will help you change it. As a reminder, the logo should be 442 x 73 pixels.
- Entice your customers with some juicy photographs - We are getting feedback from your members that they would like to see better pictures of your shares. If you find you have any free time, why not take a minute to change your share photograph? If you want to show more than one picture of your share, consider adding a link to a web album under the description for the item in the dashboard. It's what I like to call the Food Network affect - the more you see it, the more you want to eat it!