This week’s tip outlines how you can use your different tools to educate and inform members on the inner-workings of your CSA system. The more connected and involved they feel in their CSA investment, the happier they’ll be!
CSA Terms and Conditions
While there is a link to your Terms and Conditions in the sign-up process, we also recommend clearly posting your Terms and Conditions on your website. This way members may access them anytime.
- What is the refund policy?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What happens when a member misses pick-up?
- When can members add items to their orders?
- When can members change their delivery location?
- When can members put their account on hold?
- Any special policies, rules, instructions that are unique to your operation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What happens if I forget to pick up my share?
- What happens if I need to go on a planned vacation?
- Can I split my share with somebody?
- How do I change pick-up locations?
- Can I substitute items in my share?
- Can we visit the farm?
- Telling the farm story: Was a baby cow just born? Post a picture!
- Selling additional produce: The web store closes at midnight! Make sure you login and place your order [Link to web store]
- Reminding customers to make changes to their accounts: Going on vacation for the July 4th weekend? Make sure you put yourself on hold by Sunday.
Facebook is a wonderful promotional tool for your business. People can like, comment, or share your Facebook page. This then appears on their Facebook News Feed, alerting their friends and giving you free advertising! Personally, I know that I tend to be much more interested in organizations that are recommended to me by my friends, than organizations I happen to stumble across on Google or other internet sites. Use facebook to post special coupons to entice people to sign up or offer a bonus for people who share or like your posts.
Let's grow together - Let's share our knowledge
How do you use facebook? Have you found any promotions to be particularly successful? What works for you?
Share your comments below.