- How does the system know the days I am delivering to my delivery locations?
- How does the system know how many distributions are available at my delivery locations?
- How does the system know which shares/options are available at my delivery locations?
- What if I offer different items at different locations?
- What if I have different schedules for different locations?
If you plan on changing the day of delivery for members due to a holiday (ie Thanksgiving) (we explain best practices starting at 2:56)! Understand that the system has no way of knowing that you want to change a Thursday delivery date to a Tuesday by moving the date in the calendar.
We recommend keeping the holiday date selected in your calendars and communicating the change only through email. If you do plan on changing your delivery day for a holiday, please contact support so we can update your store hours for the week to make sure the cut-off time allows you to prepare for your delivery day.
After watching the video , if you still have questions about managing your Thanksgiving delivery within the system, please contact email@example.com.